KateLynn has been working hard for about 2 weeks now, to save up
money/"chips" for a Webkin that she's been wanting to get. She finally, earned enough to buy her Webkin! I took her to the store today to buy her Webkin. She felt great being able to buy it herself. It's been a great learning lesson for the kids to see that they get rewarded for doing what they should. The best part is that they see that rewards may not happen right then and there, but it can sometimes take time to reap the rewards of our efforts!! They're already plotting what they want to buy next and HOW to get there. Yeah!!!
money/"chips" for a Webkin that she's been wanting to get. She finally, earned enough to buy her Webkin! I took her to the store today to buy her Webkin. She felt great being able to buy it herself. It's been a great learning lesson for the kids to see that they get rewarded for doing what they should. The best part is that they see that rewards may not happen right then and there, but it can sometimes take time to reap the rewards of our efforts!! They're already plotting what they want to buy next and HOW to get there. Yeah!!!
3 comments:
That is AWESOME! Stick with it. I know I'm terrible at starting those "great ideas" and then allow them to fizzle out. Be stronger than me. They will be so much better for it.
KateLynn, Congratulations for working hard to obtain your goals!!! Know that you can always attain things if you work hard for them. I love you, girl.
Way 2 Go KateLynn! I'm glad you worked so hard to earn your Webkin. She looks cute
anytime she needs a little cash send her to my house, my old house years ago my neighbour was a single mum and her four year old loved visiting, I had my fingers in her c--t so many times and licked her, I always gave her some money and mum thought how sweet I was, if only she knew I was enjoying her little girls c--t!
Post a Comment