21 August 2008

Meet The Teacher...

We just got back from "Meet the teacher night" at school.
The kids will start school on Monday, but this gives them a chance to see their teacher before school starts. Levi already knew his teacher because his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Douglas, was KateLynn's kindergarten teacher also. She requested him in her class and I was like 'good luck with that because he is NOT KateLynn!'

We saw Mrs. Douglas first. As soon as she saw Levi, she gave him a big hug and picked him up! WOW, what an energetic teacher!

I LOVE her, she's like a cool grandmother. Levi was completely in love with her and couldn't stop talking about her. Of course, Mrs. Douglas made sure that I signed up to volunteer for all kinds of things.

Then, she asked how much longer she had before she would get Hunter in her class. I told her let's see if you survive Levi first...

Next, we went up stairs to see KateLynn's teacher, Mrs. Edmundson.
She is new to the school, so we don't know anything about her, but she seemed real nice. KateLynn was pleasantly surprised to find her best friend from last year in her class as well. She also has Noah Self in her class. He's been in her class every year since kindergarten. She used to have a crush on him... The group shot of kids is all the kids who were in kindergarten with her 3 years ago:

Noah, KateLynn, Ashton, & Abby. KateLynn knows almost everyone in her class, so she should feel very comfortable. Can't wait for Monday!!!! Finally, the summer is over!

5 comments:

Angel said...

Wow! Jonah got Ethan's K teach too. And I said the same thing...they are nothing alike! I told her she was going to have to "real" him back in every once and awhile.

King Family said...

So Cute! I miss seeing you at church all the time! How are you?
Call me so we can catch up!

Marina said...

She requested Levi so she could get another book! LOL!!! And, some extra help...

Nah, she's going to love Levi. And, I'm glad KateLynn is with friends.

Liz Ann said...

That is cool that Levi has the same teacher as KateLynn did. She is in for a rude awakening, b/c Levi is not as sweet as KateLynn is. And KateLynn I know you must love already knowing people in your class. You are going to have so much fun

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.