The next day, Anthony cleaned the Expedition for a trade-in. I went to Subway and got us some subs for lunch. After lunch, the kids decided to jump in the blow-up pool outside. Isabel didn't have a bathing suit, so she swam in her undies. They had a lot of fun!
I had to leave to go to a board meeting that night. When I got back, everyone was gone, so I met up with them a Ghengis Grill. Lizzy didn't like the food, but I think it's because she didn't know HOW to season her food properly. The food was good and the restaurant was uniqe. Anthony paid for everyone. Thanks, Anthony! I was trying to dump the kids with Lizzy & Anthony, so Jim and I could have a date night. Come to find out, Lizzy had the same idea and wanted to dump the kids with us for her own date night. LOL Well, no one got the date night. :-(
On the way home, I took the kids to the grocery store and let them pick out some popsicles for dessert. Isabel got Dora, Levi got Super Heroes, and KateLynn got Drumsticks (the adults' favorite.) After popsicles, we watched "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" on PayPerView. It was hilarious! Lizzy had to leave out early the next morning, but we had fun for the short time she was here. The kids all want to know when she's coming again and with Gabriella! Love ya!
3 comments:
You're making me crave drumsticks, thanks!
That restaurant sounds cool. I think I would like it. The experience would be worth it.
Too bad noone got a date ;( If you come to Vegas, I'll watch your kids. I promise.
Oh yay you did post them. Yeah, you said you were going to post them the other night and then never did. Slacker. Anyways, we had fun. Everyday since then Isabel ask if we are going to see KateLynn, Levi & Hunter. She misses them
little one should not be wearing knickers, once they are potty trained they should go without knickers at home so the p-ss- is always in view and ready for daddy anytime
Post a Comment