08 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I had a fantastically relaxing day. The only bumpy part of today was when we were getting ready for church. I picked out a tie for Jim to wear and he grumbled, "You are NOT matching us again today!?" The way the schedule has fallen, I have coordinated my family for the last 2 Sundays because it was Easter & then we had Logan blessed last Sunday, so he was done with the "matching" outfits. However, I quickly convinced him that he would be matching one more Sunday! =) Thanks to my family for making today so wonderful....

The family right after church....look closely to see Logan's chunky belly hanging out of his shirt! lolThe family home in front of our house...a neighbor took our photo.Me & my amazing kids!

1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

Holy Crap! Your kids have grown like freaking weeds. I guess I have been hiding under a rock lately, because they all look so grown up.

BTW, y'all look great! Happy M. Day