19 September 2009

SC Trip Day 1 (part 1) - Heading Home

At the beginning of last month, I left Jim with the kids for a whole week so that I could get together with my sisters. Marina & I had been planning for several months to fly out to SC to surprise our little sister Lizzy. Lizzy was needing some company & was feeling down, so we wanted to show her how much we loved her by flying out to see her... On Aug 4th, Marina flew into Dallas from Vegas where I caught up with her to fly into SC. She had a small layover so Jim & the kids got to say "hi."
Partners in crime:
Jim was concerned that I was going to go "wild" so he asked Marina to make sure I didn't do anything embarrasing. Hello! - Talk about the blind leading the blind...
The smallest "toy" plane ever! We thought our pilot was going to double as our flight attendant. We are so stupid...
We finally arrived!
Me, Papa, & Mama
Jim told Marina not to let me sing Kumbiya on the plane or anything else embarassing (he knows me so well.) Marina was like "Kumbiya? Why would we do that and what would it matter if we did because you wouldn't be there." And he was like "Just the thought is embarassing." Sooooo of course the 1st thing we did when we got on the plane was inform the other passengers that we would be singing because my husband asked us not to!
Here is Marina & I singing "Kumbiya" on the airplane. It didn't record the whole song, only the very last seconds. We didn't even know the words!

1 comment:

Marina said...

I saw that Jim commented on youtube. Hahahaha!!!! He said, "OMG!" ;)