31 July 2009

New Calling...

I'm no longer the Primary Secretary at church. I'm now the Beehive Adviser. I'm in charge of teaching the 12 & 13 year old girls on Sunday and helping with the Wednesday night activities. This will be my first time serving in Young Women, because I've always been in Primary or Nursery. I'm going to miss being in Primary with the younger kids, but I am soooooo excited about my new position! I LOVE teaching and can't wait!

We just recently had a girl turn 12 and so I had to think of something to welcome her to Beehives. I saw these Chinese takeout boxes and thought how cute, so I decorated them with foam bees that I had. Then, I filled them with cookies. Cute and simple! You could also use a bee stamp to decorate them and fill them with candy or whatever you wanted to...

No comments: