Tuesday, was Levi's "Pastries for Parents" at the school. That morning the parents had pastries and juice in the classroom and got to look at all the cute things the kids made for us. It was like their Father's Day & Mother's Day celebration. The kids sang a song too. The kids also had a slide show they put together that made me cry. It was so sweet!! It showed a picture the kids drew of their family and then the sound was the kids voices saying why they loved their family. Levi's was, "Hey, I'm Levi, I'm Levi and I love my family because they love me." It was so precious hearing their little voices! I know, I'm a dork.
This is also Teacher Appreciation week, so the kids were supposed to bring in flowers to put in a vase. Of couse, the room mom couldn't just have a vase, she had to decorate it and write the kids names on it. It was very cool. The vase is almost empty because the teacher used her flowers for center pieces on the kids tables...



KateLynn's Teacher & her vase:





2 comments:
I love that picture of you and Levi!
Dang every time I sign on here you post about school activites. Y'alls school is always doing something. Too fun
Post a Comment