22 September 2009

SC Trip - Day 3 (At the Lake)

Thursday, Aug. 6th, we ended up going over to Delia's house to spend the day on her boat. We weren't sure if we wanted to spend the day on the boat (shaving and all that), but Delia talked us into it. Boy are we glad! We had sooo much FUN! Thanks Delia & Will for taking care of us on your boat...and for letting me borrow your bathing suite.
Leaving Pop's for the lake:The BEST Dad EVER!!!!!!!! We LOVE him...Ready to hit the lake:Me & LizzyPosing some more:Delia & Me:Yeah, we're ready...Party Girls:Marina & Me:Marina & I hate lake water and refused to get in. However, the tubing looked so fun that we decided to hop in very carefully. We told Emry not to go fast so we wouldn't flip. You'll see how that went...
Behave Yourself...We're ready...Oh, crap this is fast! Hold on...Too fast...but I'm still on (barely)Round 2 - I didn't survive. Ouch my legs were slapped to death...We got tore up...So I thought I would try it again with Isabel. I figured I would be safe with her, because Will wouldn't go very fast with a kid on board. Wow I was wrong... Isabel is an old pro & kept screaming to go faster. What!? The girl is CrAzY!Let's go...Oh my gosh, I'm going to die!Yeah, I made it! Even after Isabel tried to kick me off...(the little stinker)I'm alive:Will, you can't take this!Delia, Vince (nephew), & MeTime to get some sun...Will dumped some seriously COLD water on me...Yikes!We made it back a little redder & more relaxed...Yeah, I have some color!

1 comment:

Marina said...

You need to do your best to keep that color. ;)