10 May 2009

The BEST Mother's Day!

Today was the BEST Mother's Day! I usually hate Mother's Day or any other Holiday/Special occasion because Jim and I always argue about something...it never fails. Well, I told everyone I didn't want them to give me anything. I told them the only thing I wanted from them was "silence." I wanted everyone to dress the way I wanted them to without complaining about it or saying a thing.

This morning, everyone got dressed with no complaints. Jim even asked if I wanted him to wear a tie or not! I LOVE you, Honey!!!! I did ask him to change his undershirt and he did without saying a word OR making a face. It was the most relaxing morning and we all looked GREAT!

After church, Jim took us to the duck pond next to church, so he could take picture of me and the kids. He knows me sooooo well! Pictures are definitely the way to my heart. THANK YOU so much, Honey, for an awesome Mother's Day! I Love You!
Levi made me a necklace - on each circle he wrote things he loved about me!
Hunter wouldn't smile - but 2 out of 3 ain't bad
I love this picture!
My beautiful kids:
My Sweetie! (You always do so much for me)
Cute Boys:
The Boys Looking at the Ducks:
The Girls:
My Boys:

3 comments:

Marina said...

OH, those turned out SOOO good! You captured some tremendous expressions! Seriously, they are great!

Off subject: How do you get your pictures to get big when you click on them? Are you cropping them in a certain size or what? Mine don't ever do that. HELP!

Liz Ann said...

Lookin Good! Lookin Good! Glad your family behaved for you for one day. Thats a big accomplishment

Keri and Neal said...

Finally I see the pictures! They ARE great!