I made ornaments for Levi & KateLynn's classmates for Christmas. They are too cute! I printed the kid's pics on transparency paper and stuck them in a glass ornament. When the light hits them, they are so pretty. I'm going to do this for my Christmas tree next year and put pics of my family in them...
KateLynn opening her B-Day Can from church. Happy 9th Birthday!!!!
The kids setting up the Christmas tree. Oops, I used the outside icicle lights on the tree, but it was REALLY fast! LOL




KateLynn opening her B-Day Can from church. Happy 9th Birthday!!!!
The kids setting up the Christmas tree. Oops, I used the outside icicle lights on the tree, but it was REALLY fast! LOL



2 comments:
The lights crack me up!lol
Ohhh, a cozy fire and all...jealous! Hey, when are you a conformist anyway? Put the icicle lights up...
Post a Comment