
Jim's boss at work is having a baby girl very soon. He asked me to buy a gift for him. I wanted to do something cool of course, so I made my very first "diaper cake." I think it turned out pretty good. Jim kept telling me to just put the bag of diapers in the basket and be done with it. Guys have no sense of taste! He did tell me thank you afterwards because it looked really good...
6 comments:
It truly does look awesome! You worker of all this wondrous.
You rolled your differently than I usually do mine. You did them separately and I actually roll them all together. It looks really good, though. I'm sure she's going to LOVE it. You can never have enough diapers anyway.
That turned out really good. It brings back memories of my baby shower for Isabel when Marina made my diaper cake
That turned out really good. It brings back memories of when I had my baby shower for Isabel and Marina made my diaper cake
Mmmm yummy! Cut me a piece!
Maybe one day you can make me one out of Depends!!!
Post a Comment